Monday, November 14, 2022

The echoes are loud

 It is one of those weeks of gravity.  The heaviest of days rises into view on the horizon. Heavy for me, but billions of times heavier for a dear friend. It is a reminder that one moment in time can change the entire history of the world. It can bend time and rewrite your very story. It seeps into our memories without mercy that it can actually change the brightness of the sun in days passed. Now, today I stand as tattered as ever. I have accumulated more darkness in my heart. But this is not about me.  My experience is a joke if compared. Like the fallout from an atomic bomb, I have not fallen, but I still feel it. I cannot imagine, yet it was so close that I almost did.  The echoes are loud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...