Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Korean Steamed Egg in the Microwave

I always have this time issue in the morning. I want to eat a healthy breakfast, but I don't have time to produce one. I was watching a couple on YouTube the other day cook Korean steamed eggs in the microwave. And wouldn't you know it, our very own Maangchi has a recipe posted for those eggs... So I had to try.

This recipe was simple enough to put together. Two eggs, toasted sesame seeds, hot pepper flakes, third of a cup of water, tablespoon of soy sauce, into green onions chopped.

Mix well and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.

I really enjoyed this, and it was easy to make. I do believe for my microwave the next time I do this recipe I might try 4 minutes, pull the dish out of the microwave, and see how the eggs are. By the texture of them on the top, I actually think that they were probably cooked a minute earlier and could have stopped right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...