Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Things learned in a crash landing

 Is it a slow learning? 

Is it worse? 

Are you futile?

 Was failure already achieved? 

Do you learn?

Where are you?

Are you standing on the threshold as the sun rises or sets?

Who are you?

Why are there more pieces after cleanup time?

Why are you asking questions?

...

But I don't have the time that I used to.

There has never been a better time to let intensity shine like it burns inside. Time to make it all as fast and strong as it really is. Wherever I am, I am here, and with it, I am everywhere I want to be and can be. On March 4th, 1985 I sent a message forward, but it was so hard to understand. So many pieces had to be assembled to get here.

Swinging the hammer with the full range of motion, driving through the walls of the opposers who live to sabotage everything as far as the eye can see. But there is an undeniable truth that defies the faulty reasoning that have held me south of doubt. Yes, my arrival unorthodox, split into streams of time and like words that hold fast backward and forward in time, is still unfolding and I realize how foolish it has been to resolve that what I have at any point, how short sighted.

When I came through the gateway, I was dropped to the ground. Everyone was looking at me and pleased I was there. Where I landed seemed very random, as I hear the voices in the under current, I realize, this was exactly where I needed to arrive. Obviously, there is a true mission within the portal that brought me here. If I was not giving full attention to where I am, and I continue to ask questions, I need to do nothing except shut up and listen. 

There was a man, who was given so much, and for a time, failed to show proper appreciation for what he had. I would not want to be that, ever. When the weight of the gravity in this day pushes down on me, I defy it. Yes, even my anger has a place. How incredible. How perfect. How surprising to me. As I contemplate this, stop and look at me track behind me, I see it is making a difference. As I look forward, so it is there too.

It would seem that asking for definition has happened with a great answer. The question is, am I listening? There is always immeasurable worlds to learn, even when the arrival appears to be a crash landing.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...