“In the same way I shall break this people and this city . . . and in Topheth they will bury until there is no more place to bury.” Jer 19.
When the love and support leave you, there is nothing anywhere; no one in all of the world is a rescue. You are so bold, so real, and connected like a nerve into all that is created. The fields were planted wrongly, and now at dawn the reckoning comes.
In the dark, I found myself on an alien planet. I assessed and determined that we could make it to the light. When the sun rose, I heard wailing and cries of despair. I walked out into a world that I did not know, and found that we were all stranded in a new reality.
If I had died yesterday morning, and this was all that I had, would that have been enough for me? I know the answer to that is no. It was but a moment, and I wanted more. I was only starting to wake up and no longer wished to be subdued. Freedom is not what the majority thinks it is. Don't shrink back and fall into nothing. Be brave, be bold, and be courageous, because great things are coming. Don't go to sleep. Don't slip away and miss all that is real.
Mr Davies showed me the starkness of awakening;
But morning comes and soon the realities of life will
Shatter his illusions, and the clichés of the world will
Bring him down. but still he's waiting for a change
-The Kinks, Cliche's of the World
Distraction blurs the termination between day and night, causing the days to gel as they slip away. Time brings many things to nothing that were once so critical. Why can't we see that from where our feet stand now? No conclusions provided in a wasted life.
I will show you....Today I will repeat what I did yesterday as I fade into the scene of nothing changing, going nowhere, getting nothing. I speed across the span of seasons, only to never learn. Disillusioned by our own promises. Where is your treasure, and where is your heart?

No comments:
Post a Comment