Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Just Let Go

 Suspended above the land

larger objects seem so small

what came next, I was not ready for

You told me to close my eyes and just let go.

Since that day I have believed with all of my heart.

Since that day, I have fought within.

It has been a terrible war.


On one side, I know everything I need to know; 

on the other, I keep steering the ship to avoid the rocky coast.

I'm just doing what has to be done, 

the things you said I never need to worry about.

It's my made-up confrontation.

Watch me argue with myself over and over again.

What is the problem?

Why am I always the hardest to win over?

Believing in myself, I find that I don't.

Irony, Irony, Irony....

You are such a strange companion.

If only you would listen...

What would you do if you were not afraid...

Everything is easier when you just let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Let Go

 Suspended above the land larger objects seem so small what came next, I was not ready for You told me to close my eyes and just let go. Sin...