Friday, June 30, 2023

A question of timeline

 The very existence we know happened on a summer night in one smoky moment. The thick night air suggests an invisible fork in the trail. We never woke up understanding that it was possible. Instead, we innocently and ignorantly rambled down the trails to a junction that we did not know of. 

Some of these were portals to a different destination, and others were conduits connecting past, present, and future on a single thread. One that makes you exist in more than one time making those periods timeless themselves.



It does surprise me that in my journey, there have been so many of these junctions. It is an amazing existence, and I know that for some reason, it is unique. What these junctions have given to me, I am deeply thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...