Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday morning coming down

 Into the night, a life unexpected unravels into adventure and task. It takes all and provides intense journeys into reward, fatigue, peaks of mountains, and depths of valleys, all too opposite of the life that supports it all. 



In the name of need, advancement, and recreation, a few short days provide an alternate existence. In the big picture, it is supposed to help the overall goals and daily life, but when Monday arrives, it does not feel like that. It is a changing of gears that seems incredibly impossible.

It is a sudden drop into an ice bath after a warm heated blanket. It is a change in velocity, light, sound, and genre. It is a bitter pill to take, but take it I must.

Makes me wonder if it is supposed to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...