Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The facade of summer

 There is a time of great forgiveness. A time in which it is deemed the hard times are over. The power of the sun makes us second guess the dark and uncertain of our overall existence.

A common saying, to “ make hay while the sun shines” is more profound than it may seem. It is real courage and real power to do what must be done because incredible imbalance awaits. To be a person who sees it all is a great gift.



I’ve been through 4 completely different lives now and can honestly say I have walked both sides of the barrier. The scars, even though they are scars, in latter years have graduated to trophies. It is odd how much chaos can fortify you and bring peace in a world losing its gravity.

Like a fiery aircraft landing in a jungle, the destination will come. All of the days struggling and all the days coasting, they suddenly make sense, like geometric calculation. I would like to say I always knew, but really, no one could. But in my heart, there was something, yet, I could never imagine.  You just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...