Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Bitter, bad

 Rain falls from the sky, it makes me contemplate all of those things that do not need to exist. There is great ignorance around us, like a storm it can choose to be unrelenting. Yes you and your bad self, promising all that you know nothing about. Your lies and efforts to force the image you have of yourself upon others will see the same fate as the dirigible at Lakehurst. Down you go, your words will become nothing.

The parrots, what do they have at the end of the day? It is nothing more than the latter. All of this mixing of calm in the chaos and for nothing is crime itself. It comes and goes and you rejoice? Pathetic.

Bitter, bad. Bitter, bad. Bitter, bad. That is all you are. Ironically it goes on. Playing it safe can be such a sweet victory until it isn’t. 

I laugh because I teach that this is all fortification, but Johnny, you said it best. “Say you’re looking for some peace and love, the leader of a big old band….You wanna save humanity, but it’s people that you just can’t stand.  I don’t wanna face it, no, no.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Firstborn Awakening

 You could never know the life you made, the definition you brought, and the love you showed me that can exist in one person's heart. I ...